1. Compost helps feed and prepare your soil, encouraging and adding organic nutrients to it which are then transferred to your plants for healthier growth
2. Compost helps retain the moisture in the soil, this again helps plants to grow
3. Creating a compost heap is a great way to recycle your garden and kitchen waste, reducing the amount that you put in your bin.
4. Compost production encourages the development of micro organisms that aerate the soil and enable it to break down to a better tithe for growing.
5. Composting is a totally green and eco friendly process. It reduces the waste in landfills, can replace chemical soil enhancers and fertilisers and subsequently passes no potentially harmful chemicals or substances down the food chain.