You might use a flame gun...
- When you have a large quantity of tough weeds to get rid of and you don’t want to use chemical pesticides, making it an organic alternative to chemical weed killers.
- When you want to eliminate hard to reach weeds, situated in cracks or small holes in a path, driveway or courtyard
- When you want to melt stubborn ice and snow from a path, driveway or courtyard.
- When you need to sterilise the soil, removing bacteria ready for planting.
- When you need to completely destroy diseased plants, like tomatoes suffering from tomato blight, again, sterilising the ground but this time to prevent the disease from spreading.