- A good composter or compost bin should be made of an insulated material capable of maintaining the warmth generated by the composting process.
- It should have a decent sized opening for loading organic material.
- It should have a good sized door or flap built in at the bottom so you can access and remove the finished compost.
- It should provide good ventilation, allowing air to flow through to aid and accelerate the composting process.
- Some advanced models have wheels for easier transport
Have more questions? Submit a request