What main features should I look for In a manual snow plough?
- A manual snow plough should be well made, lightweight and easy to push.
- It should have a concave blade to scoop the snow and push it
- It should have a decent working width of at least around 50cm.
- It should have comfortable handles at a decent working height to help prevent back strain from bending.
- It should be made of lightweight but strong material such as cold resistant plastic or lightweight tube metal or both
Other features you might find on a manual snow plough
- An auger which pushes the snow to the side, making it even easier to move forward and creating a neat ‘side pile’
- Foldable handles for easy storage
- Ergonomic shaped handles for comfort